Client: Center on Congress at Indiana University
Production and Post Production by Milkhaus
- Directed by: Chad Herschberger
- Produced by: Davis Coombe
- Character Design and Illustration by: Scott Brooks
- Animation and Design by: Scott Brooks, Chad Herschberger and Tim Kirch
- Edited by: Chad Herschberger
- Announcer/Narrator: Michael Ricci
- Dr. Broccoli/Joe/Cheeseburger: Chris Bogert
- Rick: Brian Shae
This fun filled 9-minute mixed media animation introduces television celebrity talk show host, Dr. Broccoli and his panel members seeking help. The panel includes Rick, a lion in need of learning the art of compromise. Dr. Broccoli runs Rick through his patented “5 Steps to Reaching Consensus” to help Rick solve his problem.
The animation was produced for the Center on Congress as part of their resource library for elementary and secondary school educators nationwide. It explains the concept of compromise in congress, and kick starts civics conversations in classrooms.